Life Is Good
With thanks to Ruthi whose Poetic Creations most assuredly make life good for all who read them, I'm posting and passing on a new award today--the Life is Good award. In order to accept this award I have to answer ten questions, so here goes...
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now? Okay, shameless self-promotion here: I started blogging because I want to sell my books, which meant I couldn't be terribly anonymous. I'm not sure I've sold very many books since, but I have made friends and I can't help thinking anonymous friends would be odd.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side. Stubborn? Well, I've stubbornly refused to pay for a website, and determinedly tried to turn my blog into one.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? Not what; who. And the answer is my mother--we look very alike.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? I'd rather have a coffee.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? If not reading, write.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? See 1 and 5.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching? I was too shy to ask.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see? Saying goodbye to my Gran, knowing we'd probably not see her again.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events? I'm still not sure I really know my self--maybe growing up is trying to work it out?
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? It would depend who was calling and why.
I'm not sure who to pass this on to, so, if you're thinking life is good, please feel free to consider yourself awarded. And thanks again Ruthi.