I could run round the room in delight at Flower Child's coming 5th in Preditors and Editors sci-fi/fantasy shorts, but that wouldn't help me write anything on my blog.
Or I could just thank Brenda Youngerman for sharing a versatile blogger award with me (she interviewed me recently on her Tuesday spotlight).
The rules for accepting a versatile blogger award appear to be:
- nominate 5-15 fellow bloggers
- post the award picture
- thank the blogger with a link (see above)
- share 7 random facts about me
- include the rules, and
- inform nominated bloggers that they've been nominated...
- I love dogs
- I once caught a spider in the house and put it outside. My son, then aged two, promptly walked out and stepped on it. So much for pretended bravery.
- I think trains sometimes sound like foghorns, especially at night, and they help me dream of oceans in the mist.
- I can't count my favorite sounds, but they include waves on the shore, wind in the trees, and the patter of raindrops when I know I'm safe and dry.
- I always wanted to be ambidextrous.
- I worry too much, and
- I used to be a morning person, before I had kids.
- A.F. Stewart, who reads, writes, reviews and supports her fellow writers
- Mary Russell, who reviews, makes gifts, and tells wonderful children's stories
- Laura Eno, who writes, hops, skips and jumps, and surely should lead an enchanted life.
- Donna Fletcher Crow, whose blog always looks so atmospheric and is always fun to read. And
- Bearman, 'cause he's always full of surprises and food for random thoughts.