Monday, April 5, 2010
I just got a lovely happy award
I just got a Happy 101 award from Hywela Lyn, author of Starquest and other good books. Many thanks Hywela; what a lovely Easter gift!And it comes with the reminder to think of ten things and five blogs that make me happy…
1) My mother’s visits at Christmas
2) Three sons who still phone and/or talk to me
3) My husband coming home from work
4) Friends, real, virtual and imaginary
9) Gluten-free pizza and a movie with the family
10) Easter (chocolate, coffee, faith and salvation)
Five happy blogs…
1) Mary Russell’s blog—her first book, Flickertail and Paint, Barnyard Sleuths has just come out so she’s very happy.
2) Bearman Cartoons because he always makes me smile—and he’s running a healthcare caption competition at the moment.
3) Books and Needlepoint, where there’s an amazing Birthday Bash going on—Kristi’s giving away books, and books always make me happy.
4) Sharon’s Garden of Book Reviews, which introduced me to some really fun cozy mysteries and is now giving some away.
5) And finally Poetic Asides PAD challenge, ’cause April is poetry month and I’m enjoying trying to write a poem a day (see #8).