I really ought to get back to writing, but this website game gets addictive. Still, I'll try to make this my last change for a while.
I'd been asking for feedback on my fledgling site, and the major comments I got were:
1. Nobody knows what a drabble is - so I've change the heading (above) to read "STORIES" instead.
2. The free download's too well hidden on the Lulu site - so I added a note at the top of my Lulu page.
3. Advertise the free stuff - see 2 - so I added "FREE STUFF" to the headings above. Unfortunately I ran out of space, so "BIBLE STUDIES" just says "STUDIES" now. Comments anyone?
4. I should use the same colors for titles everywhere - so I changed them in the html code and now they mostly match.
5. I should use the same colors and highlighting for links - so I tried: Oh, how I tried. My blog's template says it's the same as all the other pages, but the change just doesn't seem to happen. Maybe when I get cleverer at html... it looks like there's some other styling hardwired in there, maybe leftover from when I used to use a different template.
So, thank you all for the comments and suggestions. And despite my plan to stop making changes, I'm sure I'll revisit this soon - if only to add some more free stuff as soon as it's finished.