Creative Writer Blogger Award
from Creative Writer A F Stewart. (Many thanks!)
Apparently, as a recipient I have to tell seven facts, all lies and one truth (or all truth and one lie), leaving my readers (if any) to guess which is which. Afterwards I have to send said readers chasing links to seven more creative writers. So, here goes...
My Creative Facts:
- My siblings include a Catholic priest, a retired schoolteacher, an astronaut, a secret agent, a mother of ten, a librarian, and an alien.
- My past and present pets have included several goldfish, a cat that my Mum said ran away to live on a farm, a dog that escaped through a hole in the fence, a goat, a pony, a spider and an invisible unicorn.
- My favorite pastimes as a child included reading, writing, travelling in space, saving the world, dancing, building with Legos, and controlling a very large family of imaginary children.
- My favorite music includes classics, classic rock, indie, rap, metal, Beatles, and country.
- My favorite books include horror, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, literary, mystery and adventure.
- My favorite subjects in school included math, English, latin, French, history, religion and physics.
- My favorite foods include bread, cake, pastry, pie, pancakes, scones and toasted tea-cakes.
My Creative Blogging Friends
I suspect they're really too many to name, but here’s seven
- Alina’s Purple Caravan for its lovely pictures and words.
- Laura Eno’s amazing stories in Shift in Dimensions.
- Christopher Grant’s Twist of Noir.
- Randy Ingermanson’s Advanced Fiction Writing, and Sam the Plumber in Christian Fiction magazine.
- Bearman - yes cartoons are also creative, and he’s running a charity challenge – get over there and join in!
- Lynn Squire’s Faith Fiction Fun and Fanciful. Her ongoing Joab’s Fire is great reading.
- Jack Foster’s Mr Biblehead. Bring the kids!