Real visits:to a wonderful friend with two wonderful cats.
to Newport and the aquarium, and
to Brenda Youngerman's Fiction with a Purpose Tuesday Spotlight, where you can read my interview with a friend just as real as any other even if we've never met
and to Lee-Ann Graff Vinson's Writing Commando's Author Sunday interview, where you'll find my interview this coming Sunday;
and Imaginary Visits:
I'll post the book reviews soon, but in words and imagination I've shared in:
- The life of an amazing young man with Aspergers Syndrome in Joshua Muggleton's Raising Martians
- the lives of Romans and Britons in Joe Tackett's A Roman Peace in Briton
- the stretched to breaking point world of two young people rebuilding their lives and trying to bury the past in Pamela Thibodeaux's The Visionary
- the wounded world of slaves and slave-owners in Katrina Parker Williams' Trouble Down South and Other Stories
- the delightful world of Christine Cunningham's First Snow as two lonely people dance around each other's needs and concerns
- the disturbing worlds of Phillip Thomas Duck's short stories in One Quick Kiss
- the scary world of monsters, humans, and the curious creatures in-between in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Firebound
- and the confusing world of Grabarchuk's 14 Valentine Puzzle Quizzes.